Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Oh Please! As if.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh Please! As if.

    No one who's seen Lindsay Lohan's deflated décolletage and stick-figure arms would accuse of her making one too many trips to the fridge. But the wafer-thin actress, who appears on the cover of this week's Star under the headline, "Wasting Away! Friends Fear for Her Life," insists she's constantly chowing down.

    "I've never been one not to eat because I eat so much," Lindsay, 18, double-talks to OK! magazine. "I'm kind of happy with my body. I don't work out too much -- I have fun."

    Oh, and one more thing, just in case you missed it: "And I eat a lot."

    Still, Lindsay's much-altered appearance was enough to stump Brad Pitt at the premiere of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" last week. The megastar looked confused when the itty-bitty actress rushed up to him on the red carpet, prompting his publicist to lean in and inform him who she was.

    Despite Lohan's now fat-free frame and blonder-than-blond locks, she admits she still has some body image issues.

    "I always get self-conscious about the way I look -- the way my legs look, about my freckles, my hair," the nightlife-loving teen queen tells the mag. "If I have a blemish, I'll freak out."

    As for her much-discussed love life, Lindsay says she's still single, although she reveals a soft spot for a couple of unavailable stars: "Johnny Depp, but he's married. And Ashton Kutcher is also taken! He's cute."

    LindsayLohan9 300x298
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh Please! As if.

    i wouldn't even touch that girl now..
    she looked just fine with the weight that she had on her to start with...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh Please! As if.

    well when a person uses the remains of "Erythroxylon coca" or cocaine it increases their heartrate greatly. So what I'm assuming is:
    1.) she is doing a whole lot of coke, yet still eating like she used too. she used to be voluputious and now she is a stick.
    2.) she is doing it some, but probally on a diet.
    3.) she isn't doing anything but drinking alot of red bull.

    I have a bad feeling she is going to be on one of those E! true hollywood stories. She has no father figure in her life, she hangs out with Tara Reid and Paris Hilton, and she has yet to have a stable relationship that didn't involve alot of drama.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh Please! As if.

    i wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers...or snorting coke
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh Please! As if.

    i thought red bull made you like gain weight or something???..or thats whut someone told me, so i stopped drinking it???
    or whut does it do, if you wouldn't mind to explain that to me, i mean i know that it makes you all hyper and stuff i think?..but other than that, why would it affect ur weight, ?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh Please! As if.

    Red Bull has got to be the worst drink that has ever been made. How anybody drinks that I dont know.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh Please! As if.

    my friend on my softball team is like addicted to it..i dont know how, i dont see how..she used to drink it a lot but now its gotten to where she brings a cooler full of it to every game...whoa

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh Please! As if.

    One is enough for anyone. That stuff can be dangerous if more then that is drank in one day. Can weaken your heart over time. She will become dependent on some sort of simulant to function if she isnt careful.

    About the weight thing and Red Bull though. Well think about, Red Bull or anything that has calories is gonna make you gain weight. Will it help you burn those calories? Heck yeah and more. It gives you tons of energy. It has a great amount of B-vitamins. Which most dont get. You have to burn calories though. I know some ppl expect to just drink it and lose weight. I have seen it and I laugh.

    Though theres always Diet Red Bull, tastes about the same, no sugar, so theres just about 10 calories. Everything else is the same.

    About Lohan though. Im not really sure anymore? Drugs or not. She doesnt look as good body wise that skinny. I think her face looks a lil better though. Maybe she should hire a personal traniner and buff up a bit muscle wise, maybe 5-7 pounds or so then about 5 or 10 pounds of fat would shape her body very nicely. Instead of being a stick. Remember she is a young girl in Hollywood, if shes not on drugs she will probably look better 10 years from now. Seems womem age like fine wine there? Wonder why? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh Please! As if.

    If I was guessing when it hypes you up, it raises your heart rate.

    if you go out and run sprints/do any kind of physical activity your heart rate rises.

    as your heart rate rises where it be by running, etc. you burn calories.

    I think she needs to gain about 15 lbs personally.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh Please! As if.

    I don;t care too much for her blonde hair now.

    I liked her as a redhead myself

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •